Stratasan's mission is to collaborate with hospitals and help them make better, more informed strategic growth decisions. Every employee here cares deeply about achieving that mission, and we work tirelessly to build and support products that will help them win.
As a Sales Engineer at Stratasan, you will be part of a dynamic team responsible for delivering the presale value needed to convert our prospects to partners. You will be a dynamic specialist capable of applying Stratasan’s products create a story that solves specific business needs. Creating, presenting, and articulating effective solutions will be paramount to your success at Stratasan. You will also be responsible for collecting and sharing pertinent presale details about our prospects as they move through the sales process. As a member of the Strategic Solutions team, you will report to the VP of Strategic Solutions while also working closely with Sales, Strategic Delivery, Customer Success, Marketing, and Product. A successful Sales Engineer will predictably and consistently help convert prospects to partners.
In this role, You Will:
- Serve as the technical bridge between sales leaders and their prospects.
- Be a subject matter expert on Stratasan’s platform.
- Clearly articulate Stratasan’s value to a prospect’s specific need
- Generate assets such as presentations and data analysis showcasing Stratasan’s capabilities
- Measure deal movement within our sales cycle.
- Document pertinent details necessary to move deals through the sales cycle.
- Interface with Customer Success to assist with the seamless transition from prospects to partner when the deal is closed
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Sales enthusiast
- Prior sales or sales engineering experience
- Understanding of healthcare data
- Excellent communication, persuasion, writing, and presentation skills
- Able to meet a business requirement with technical solutions
- Proficient database experience
- Meticulous about creating reusable processes
- Self-starter who is able to work through challenges with minimal direction.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, interactive, open office
- Evangelizes Stratasan’s Core Values
Specific Technical Requirements:
- Proficient with SQL or R
- Proficient with Google Slides and Google Sheets
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
When you think “healthcare data and analytics company,” what’s the first thought that comes to mind? That sounds like a super fun place to work. Us too! Though, maybe we’re biased?
Our bright, diverse team of analysts, engineers, product developers, and everyday dreamers are working to shake up the healthcare space and change the way hospitals use data and analytics. Serving as a hub for business development intelligence, we provide our clients with a foundation for growth in the areas of hospital planning, marketing, physician relations, and expansion.
We’re stronger because of customer-first culture and our inclusive work environment. We're a team of entrepreneurially-minded, self-motivated healthcare aficionados and technology geeks. Together, we solve complex problems, rethink conventional processes, and celebrate big wins.
Our office is located in downtown Nashville, just steps away from the Nashville Farmers Market, Bicentennial State Park, and Capitol View, Nashville’s latest urban mixed-use district. Our space is open and interactive, and we pride ourselves on having the best coffee around, sourced from a roastery based right here in Nashville.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We believe our differences truly make us stronger.
Interested in joining a team of healthcare disruptors? We’re looking for passionate individuals interested in challenging the status quo of healthcare data and analytics. We’re open to your fresh thinking and creative ideas. If you think we might be the right mix of innovative thinking and tech nerd to fit your professional style, then shoot us your application today!