Sr. Director, Customer Success
Stratasan's mission is to collaborate with hospitals and help them make better, more informed strategic growth decisions. Every employee here cares deeply about achieving that mission, and we work tirelessly to build and support products that will help them win.
In the Sr. Director's role, we expect you to lead and grow our Customer Success team to be able to address the needs of our customers in the areas of value, usage/adoption, upsell/cross-sells and renewals. This position plays a vital role in the methods and strategies we employ to address client needs. In this leadership role you you will be working with and reporting to the SVP, Customer Success helping to ensure strategic and cultural alignment between teams. WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CANDIDATES LOOKING TO WORK REMOTE AT THIS TIME.
In this role, You Will:
- Lead, grow and motivate the Customer Success team to meet organizational and customer goals
- Drive the successful renewal and upsell of customers by ensuring successful adoption, achieving client value and recognizing pain points.
- Focus on continually improving and monitoring the processes and methods by which the Customer Success team operates for both high touch and low touch accounts.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to implement and document best practices to support our customers.
- Ensure the learnings of the Customer Success team play a part in future product development efforts
- Communicate the state of the customers to the SVP, Customer Success.
You Will Love This Job If:
- You have 7-10 years of leading a customer success team
- You have healthcare experience especially around data
- You have built or helped build a SaaS Customer Success team
- You can travel 20%
- You take complete accountability for what you drive
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, open office
- You are organized and proactive. We are a growing company that appreciates your commitment to finding more efficient ways to work
- You appreciate honest conversations. Stratasan strives for strong lines of communication, written and verbal, to our clients and to each other.
You Should Get In Touch If You Have:
- 7-10 years CS experience
- BS/BA or equivalent
- Healthcare experience
- Love customers
- Have the ability to resolve problems through research and critical thinking
- Take complete accountability and be dynamic in an ever-changing environment
- Can travel 20%
- Have sales or customer service SaaS experience
Stratasan does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
When you think “healthcare data and analytics company,” what’s the first thought that comes to mind? That sounds like a super fun place to work. Us too! Though, maybe we’re biased?
Our bright, diverse team of analysts, engineers, product developers, and everyday dreamers are working to shake up the healthcare space and change the way hospitals use data and analytics. Serving as a hub for business development intelligence, we provide our clients with a foundation for growth in the areas of hospital planning, marketing, physician relations, and expansion.
We’re stronger because of customer-first culture and our inclusive work environment. We're a team of entrepreneurial-minded, self-motivated healthcare aficionados and technology geeks. Together, we solve complex problems, rethink conventional processes, and celebrate big wins.
Our office is located in downtown Nashville, just steps away from the Nashville Farmers Market, Bicentennial State Park, and Capitol View, Nashville’s latest urban mixed-use district. Our space is open and interactive, and we pride ourselves on having the best coffee around, sourced from a roastery based right here in Nashville.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We believe our differences truly make us stronger.
Interested in joining a team of healthcare disruptors? We’re looking for passionate individuals interested in challenging the status quo of healthcare data and analytics. We’re open to your fresh thinking and creative ideas. If you think we might be the right mix of innovative thinking and tech nerd to fit your professional style, then shoot us your application today!